Wednesday 6 July 2011

Beautylish!


Hello Sweety-Pies! 
I'm just going to do a "hmm what shall I call it" Erm, Basically I just want to tell everyone about the Beautylish site! I think it's amazing!  Everyone join, There is forums to talk about YouTube Guru's, Products to make Reviews on, Profiles to watch videos and comment on everyone's amazing love for make-up... also articles about make-up. 
There's the link above to my profile account, but from there you can make your own and have a look around!


Basically this is right up my street! I Love it! 
After five minutes within making and verifying my account, I was commenting, subscribing, reading articles the lot!


Everyone seriously, have a look or take a peek! You guys will love it, if you love anything 'gorgeous related' and all the girls on here are most definitely gorgeous! 


Do Enjoy!
You guy's will love it!