Monday 4 July 2011

July Favourites

Five LOVES.


MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick
In shade: Gotta Dash
Colour: Orange/Coral


I'm in absolute love with this colour, if there's any summer colour I'm rocking at the moment, it's Coral. For some reason, I can't get enough coral clothing and products lately. It's just the colour, it's so vibrant and summery.
Back to the LIPSTICK:
It's Beautiful.
Hint of shimmer in the lipstick, however I LOVE it.
Price was only £13.50 and for MAC Products, I think that's a great price for this awesome little product that I'll use again and again.

RiverIsland BAG
Black Zip Front Bag
Aswell as RiverIsland loving this? I do also. It's my fave must have! And Thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend, he bought me it, awwh ain't he nice.
Price: £34.99
Well and truely, I think this bag is great for popping in your Purse, Make up bag, Umberella (English weather) and the Blackberry and of course Keys *to get back into your house or apartment.*
It's got a great leather texture feel to it. When wearing this bag, glamming it up or wearing it down, I feel pretty awesome. I know people walk past me and stare at the bag, I can feel it. Sixth Sense to the bag!? It's that great, it gives you super powers. Naaah. Sadly no powers, but the ultimate fashion accessory.

LADIES DAY @ Newcastle Race Course.
This is an Event, I am most fortunately looking forward too!

Show you my dress? Why not!
French Connection Love for the Summer.
Isn't she beautiful?
Going to wear her with some nude wedges, nude feather earrings and my coral hand bag which is another must love purchase from RiverIsland.
I got her in the Sale from £139, I think it was, and reduced to £95. Although, sadly she's now reduced again to £60. *cry face* but that means if I waited, I could have missed out on this beauty.
"She's mine, all mine."
Crazy girl over clothes? I know.

Coral Bag From RiverIsland
£39.99

To go with my dress for the RACES.. Whatcha think guys? Hot? THATS HOT!
Another amazing purchase made by Kamara.

Unfortunately, at the Races, you will not catch me dead in a fascinator. uh uhhhhh!
Not my thing.


Last but not least.....

Hollister Perfume
Fragrance: Sadie
£38

*I have not yet purchased this yet, but it smells amazing and will be purchasing very soon.*
"WILD FLOWERS COMBINE WITH CRISP NECTARINE AND WARM SAND FOR A BRIGHT, FRESH SCENT. SADIE IS FOR THE GIRL WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO GO AFTER HER DREAMS AND FOLLOW HER HEART."

That is moi!
Flowers in a bottle that is! Be-a-utiful!