Sunday 24 July 2011

Ladies Day @ Newcastle Races


When me and my Boyfriend were ready to set off for Ladies Day!
 CLOSE UP!
 First Race - Was so exciting, and here is a snapshot of the horse winning, can not remember the name of the horse that won!
 Boyfriend sitting chilling in the Grandstand and Paddock!

Moi! :) 
 Happy Drunk Girl!
 and then here is a snapshot of me rutting through my bag! 
You will find an extra pair of shoes in there aswell as a full makeup bag, umberella, large bottle of hairspray and other mentionables.

I had such a good day at the Races, first time, and most certainly will be going next year. I loved the atmosphere and sipping PIMMS (best alcoholic drink ever) was amazing! VIP was fab but still ended up sitting with the 'commoners' (personal joke) who paid less than we did and we still managed to have a fabulous time!

Bring it on all again next year, except I'm most certainly staying in a hotel as the travel time there and back was ridiculous!

People from all over the UK were there, it was AMAZING! Get yourself there next year guys!

P.S The dress I was wearing was from the Summer Collection in French Connection.