Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Inspiration..

Does everybody have Inspirations?
Well from day one it was my ONE and ONLY Beautiful Mother.
Hot MOM to the LEFT !!! <<<< Me to the RIGHT!


But then after becoming part of YouTube, I discovered a pretty girl, with a wild personality, and I thought: WOW! She is amazing!
This Girl is ofcourse, JLOVESMAC1
I've found that she's giving me the inspiration to be like her and making video's and not to be shy away from the camera and the audience of YouTube, and she's made a valid point which I'll quote, when she had a video done about her on Style Haul, she was saying about that some girls are scared to say this and scared to do this, etc because of what people will say and she said 'who cares, just do it cause regardless of what you do, people will always have something to say to you.' and to be honest, that right there give me that extra push and extra confidence because she just said that right there, basically that she gets bad things said about her too. But I guess its just a load of jealous girls who say all the mean things, and we shouldn't care about what they say, We're still them girls on the screens of YouTube getting loads of views and comments saying good feedback. 

Now, Who's your Inspiration? I'd love to know who and why?
So, Tell me ! 

Please check me out on YouTube.