Thursday 14 July 2011

Carrot Tops?

What's them you say?

TADAAAA

Yeah they're totally in right now! I just got these today actually and to be honest, I love them. I got them from a store I work in as a Sales Assistant, and when I got my eyes on these bad boyes, I knew I had to have them! hehee.

£20 from Peacocks in the UK - BARGAIN, I think they're great considering the price you'd pay for some RiverIsland ones, daammm. £40? roughly and probably! Sadly, I don't get my Peacocks discount there... lol.

So yeah, These are my trousers I just got and I feel that i could where these with any type of military boots, sandal or shoe with them; They just go with anything! 
They look amazing on and are soooo comfy! 
What more could you ask for... Also the colour of them is a khaki colour? I'd say anyways.. I'll pass down the link from the online store, however it is in the UK, and I don't think they'll be able to ship anywhere other than the UK and Ireland.
£20
MUST BUY!