Thursday 21 July 2011

Faking or Baking?

Fake Tan or Sun beds? 
What do you prefer?

Firstly, Sunbeds: Everyone knows they're harmful to the skin! and they give you such a sunkissed burn to the skin if you fall asleep on them too.

Secondly Sunbeds, cause skin cancer and other harmful cause's due to them like aging more quickly.. no one wants to 30 and looking 50. it's not a good look..

So Fake Tan and Spray Tans, I've gotta say outta the both, I love spray tans, cause they make you look and feel amazing as well as smelling like ginger biscuits! however, I HATE the removing process, takes a good few times to eventually come off unless you scrub scrub scrub and hurt your skin!

-So I wanna know which you guys prefer! Let me knows.

Also if you know of any tanning products that you'd recommend, lemme know!

PEACE OUT!